Personal information we may collect from you
We may collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to;
- your IP address,
- traffic data,
- location data,
- content from surveys
- and contact forms and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website easier in the future as we will be able to suggest content that is relevant to you based on the location you access the Website from, what content you access and how you interact with it.
We may also collect information for marketing purposes and analysis, including information on how you respond to email, sms, phone and other marketing campaigns.
We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Contact us today”, “Send us a message”, or “Contact us about working together”). The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request, or to improve your future experiences with us and our Website.
Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is at your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
Fields we may request include but are not limited to:
- Your First name,
- Last name,
- Company name,
- Job title, Business email address,
- Telephone number,
- Number of permanent employees in the UK & Ireland, Job function,
- Job level,
- Type of staffing need
We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via email and other communication means when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time by emailing email@example.com
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services you expect us to
- to best tailor content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- with your consent we may also use your contact data for direct marketing to inform you about services/products/events etc that might be of interest to you (we will communicate by email, telephone, mail and/or other communication methods) to send to you other information – such as No1 Healthcare’s upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you. This mainly
- takes place in the context of new IT systems and processes so that information about you may be used in the testing of those new IT systems and processes where dummy data cannot fully replicate the operation of the new IT system.
- to perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content, and the services/products they are interested in
- to transfer data to third parties (see below)
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation; and your personal information to send you direct marketing via email and other communication
- we may also process your information to: a. investigate or respond to incidents and complaints b. comply with obligations and rights and cooperate with investigations carried out by the police, government or regulators.